Enviro Guide Etiquette
- Always call ahead to make sure the business / organization want your items
- Respect the property and wishes of the organizations listed. Do not leave items outside or after hours.
- Some businesses are interested in buying and selling, some selling, and some just buying. Some will pick items up, some won't. To avoid confusion, always call ahead.
- Make sure your items are clean. A good rule of thumb is to ask yourself, "Would I accept this?"
- Be courteous and respectful
- This is your guide to reuse. Let us know if you have any suggestions for improving the Enviro Guide.